April 25, 2008

Off to work in my garden...



be back soon!












Image from Felix Doolittle

17 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

Be sure to post pics! I need to work in my yard too, but that will have to wait a few weeks until school is out!

Tiffany

laurel said...

It better be soon! And please post pictures. I live for gardening! I worked in the yard all of yesterday as well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We can finally get out and see the garden! It always brings joy and peace.

jennifer said...

Have fun!!

Lisa and Tate said...

I just had a ping of guilt when I read you were off to work on the garden... I really need to "GET OUT THERE" and start the process. What was an amazing English-like garden three years ago, is now a smashed down dog yard. Still I have aspirations for the flowers. Maybe this year I will fulfill them.

Lisa

Dawn said...

Enjoy your time away in the garden...I am sure it is lovely!!

Anna B. said...

Erin, any chance you are coming out of the garden and going to Women's Conference down at the Y??

Think of you often,
Anna

Susan said...

May your blooms be many and your thorns be few.

Casey said...

Hello! Out of curiosity, where did you get Libby's adorable nightgown? I love it. It is difficult to find cute, simple nightgowns for toddlers.

Have fun in your garden!! Casey

Erin said...

Casey, I bought it at a little one-of-a-kind boutique. It looks like a nightgown in the photo, but is actually pajamas. The tag says "Powell Craft", if that helps. Have you looked at Strasburg Children? They have some really pretty camisole and cropped pant sets that are very similar to Libby's. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think you should hire some gardeners! ( : Missing pics of Libby!! -Dale (waiting to be a mom, of course)

Casey said...

Thank you! I will check out Strasburg Children for the pant sets! Take Care, Casey

Lori said...

Hi Erin, thanks for the sweet comments, I always enjoy hearing from you. :)
Yes, their gallery (felix doolittle) is amazing! I use to live where they are located and they are just the nicest people. I love their things!
I hope you are enjoying your garden~ or at least preparing it now to enjoy later. :)

laurel said...

We have our appointment with Austin's doctor tomorrow to find out about his recent MRI. Thanks for thinking and praying for him. We appreciate your kindness.

Sharon said...

I hope you are having a lovely time in your garden! I have to confess that i jsut read the about me on your blog for the first time and have a...well, you know when you get that hit in the stomach feeling. I have a 14 yr old daughter and a 16 yr old son who just got his DL. I wish I could jump in there and hug you (Good thing you are safem huh!?) I will come back when I have some time and read more. Just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't have words for what I would like to express and its alwasy such a helpless feeling when you can't save someone from life anyway. I love how you are gardening and mothering and every good, lovely thing!! God Bless you!! (And hope I havne't upset you by bringing it up!!!)

laurel said...

Today didn't go well. Austin has to have surgery in August. We will meet in July to plan what and where. Thanks for being concerned and for keeping us inyour prayers. Austin is down and needs a lot of encouragement. I think we will let him plan a fun trip so he has something to look forward too.

3 Peanuts said...

Erin,

Thank you SO much for the delightful package. I love it. I will send you a real thank you note too but I wanted you to know how much I loved it. I even started using the soap already...LOVE it! I have not even had a chance to post a TY because I have computer issues. Hope you are enjoying your time in the garden. I am doing the same.

Hugs,
Kim