Marshall played ball with the deacon's quorum last night...
We cracked up (or "crapped up" as Libby innocently says)
when we saw this photo!
This is what happens to boys who eat, drink, and sleep basketball!
A knowing look toward his brothers
(after a foul)...
J.W. was watching the clock....
Marshall and his "posse"... way to go team!













10 comments:
I just love the photo of Marshall seeking his big brothers' approval. Brothers have such a special relationship. The muscle photo is just priceless. Go Marshall!
That first picture is perfect. You couldn't do that again if you tried. Loved seeing these familiar faces;)
The ball head picture is funny...so is the "crapping up!"
Priceless...I love that age on boys! The basketball head is a classic!
Love that first shot! That is perfect! I can see why you "crapped up". He is cute boy. Watch out when he is 16.
Cute pictures. Love the one of Marshall after the foul.
Looks fun! Athen would love to play church ball but we have nothing organized. It looks like the girlfiend may be a serious one, huh?
How nice to see your boys in action (both on the court and off! :-)). You got some wonderful shots...it sounds like such a nice evening!
I was crapping up at Libby's little mix up...they say the funniest things sometimes!!
Good luck on your garden!
Kate
Mary H. Waldrip said it for me, "Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old". These are wonderful grandchildren and they make my life joyous!!! Love, Grammy
That photo of Marshall is so funny! Your boys are just so handsome! So refreshing to see All American looking young men! The little girlfriend is too cute for words! Ahhh, I remember those days! Young love....
Post a Comment