April 4, 2008

{LiBBy & HeR "BeaN SProuTS"}







































12 comments:

laurel said...

What a ham. Love the open mouthed pictures. She is so cute. Maylin talks about ibby every day. She sure enjoyed being with her and all her friends at McDonalds. We need to do it again. Darling dress she has on. Libby is the best dressed gal I know.

3 Peanuts said...

Those are about the cutest sprouts I have ever seen!

K

alison said...

That was always so fun for me when my girls hair was long enough to do something with. She truly is adorable. Love the sundress.

Kim said...

Way to CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Libby - Your bean sprouts looks marvelous! Hugs, Dale

Carrie said...

OK, the "sprouts" make Libby look like an only woman - at least 4 or 5! That's crazy cute! Thanks for coming to see Bowen Dance!!!

Kate said...

Libby looks adorable and oh so proud of her sprouts (known as piggies in our house!)! I know you love your boys more than life itself, but oh how you must relish the girlie "stuff"!!! What fun!!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Erin, what a beautiful blog. I don't know you, but found your blog through a friend who is in the process of adoption. She is not LDS but I am. I was so inspired by your thoughts on James and what a wonderful son he is. I have a son that is James age, he is also such a wonderful blessing in our lives. We just put his mission papers in. We live in Auburn, WA and all of our family is in Utah. What a wonderful bond it is to find another sister through blogging. Thanks for your thoughts and pictures they are truly inspiring.

Dawn

Leslie said...

Oh does she ever look cute! Is she a ham or what!!?

Lori said...

Oh what personality~ and how cute!!

Heather said...

Mei Mei...I love your "sprouts"! You are adorable! I remember when Eliza used to wear he hair like that, now she doesn't let me touch it!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

She is TOO CUTE!

:-)

melissa