So cute! That night gown - WOW!!! Libby even looks darling all night long!!! Please do a post of your favorite quote books...google is just not cutting it anymore!!! Love ya!
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
20 comments:
this is the best thing in the world. nothing is more precious than a sleeping child. precious pictures and adorable night gown.
where do you get all your wonderful quotes?? loved this one.
Alison... I have lots of quote books... Maybe I will do a post on my favorites!
angelic.
Oh she is so tender and sweet! Absolutely divine!
Erin,
You have an angel in your midst.
Just lovely.
Kate
These pictures are just so sweet. I love to watch a child sleep, their so precious and inocent.
There's nothing more beautiful than a sleeping baby, and nothing as satisfying as seeing them so relaxed! Libby is beautiful.
I love sleeping pictures. Too sweet, and she has on the perfect night gown.
She is beautiful. Great pics.
So cute! That night gown - WOW!!! Libby even looks darling all night long!!! Please do a post of your favorite quote books...google is just not cutting it anymore!!! Love ya!
So sweet! I love to watch babies and children sleep. I think it is so close to heaven.
Oh Erin, she is just breathtaking! She looks so peaceful, love her little profile! That nightgown is just precious as well!
Libby is so sweet and angelic. I love looking at Em when she is asleep too. I think your quote is perfect and perfectly true!
Beautiful! I love her little night gown.
Kim
Libby looks so sweet and peaceful! These pictures make me want to snuggle up with her.
So sweet. Boy, your blog has sure gotten popular real quick! You just really know how to write wonderful things.
So so sweet. Nothing better than watching your children sleep-even when they get older.
What a beautiful sleeping angel she is! So precious!
Shana :)
Libby is absolutely beautiful. i love the pictures and her beautiful nightgown.
Post a Comment