April 10, 2008

{CooKiNg WitH GraMMy}


My Mom has a BLOG! She is so full of wisdom, humor, amazing recipes, and sweetness , that I think anyone would love to get to know her. Go here to see for yourself ! (And be sure to leave a comment... I know that will give her a thrill!)

8 comments:

laurel said...

I checked it out! I love to cook and try new things all the time. I will check in for new ideas frequently!

Susan said...

I've seen your sweet Mom's blog!!! It's breathtaking!! GOOD FOR HER! It looks like she loves life, family and enjoys each moment. What a gift that is to the rest of her family. I'll be watching! Thanks so much for sharing this.

Leslie said...

How cute is that! Your mom is so adorable! I love your kitchen by the way!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Hi there! I found your adoption website many months ago and read the story about your son. I have often wondered about your family and how you all were doing. As I was searching blogs today, I found this and I was breath taken that I had found your blog. I have a little sister who is adopted domestically and we are currently in the process once again. I want you to know that my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. I will most definitly be back to visit your blog.

Dawn said...

Your Mom is so adorable...and I LOVE your basemant kitchen...so cute!!!

3 Peanuts said...

SO cute! I popped over to check it out:)

Anonymous said...

How cool is that to have a mom that blogs too:)

laurel said...

Added your mom to my favorites. Tell her I need dinner ideas....hint, hint. She is a fabulous cook! I also tried your quiche (Spelling?) Sunday. We loved it!!! Thanks!