February 26, 2008

{LunCh WiTh DaDDy}

My Daddy called & invited me to lunch with him... at the "hostibowl" (hospital) ! I was SOOOO excited to visit him at work! He knows I love taco salad, & a drink with a STRAWL!


IMG_2765

IMG_2784

I got a bit silly...

IMG_2788

... then I went back to my lunch.

IMG_2766

Until I saw my daddy talking into a MICROPHONE!!

IMG_2800

Watch & learn, Mommy. Watch & learn...

IMG_2798

Can I help you, Daddy?

IMG_2805

Please? I know alot about doctor stuff... I really do! Is that your blog, Daddy?

IMG_2794

IMG_2797

Hmmm, let me see... this might take a minute.

IMG_2809

What are we doin' now, Daddy? Can I help?

IMG_2811

IMG_2817

Thanks for lunch, Daddy! I'll see you later!

16 comments:

Sister~Mom said...

2 words way cute!!!!!!!!! :)

laurel said...

Nothing better than seeing a daddy with his little girl. You can tell he is quite smitten with her. Love her outfit! Where did you get it?

Carrie said...

John doesn't love that little girl or anything???!!! The pictures of them together tell an amazing story..almost like seeing his excitement and joy from the pictures in China... And that jacket! Oh my, I want Libby's wardrobe.

Jboo said...

How sweet!! Looked like she had fun with lunch and helping her Dad with his work. Little girls and their dads -- what a great combination!

Janet

Anna B. said...

I kept checking all week for an update and what a beautiful one! So awesome to see a daddy lovin' his daughter!! And seriously, I agree with Carrie. The jacket is so cute. What hospital does John work at???? (I hope it's OK that I ask that)

Susan said...

That is so darling! He loves her so much! I wish Jim would invite us to visit him. I think he thinks we are too crazy.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh that is SO CUTE! I think she'll be a neurosurgeon for sure:)
I love seeing Daddies with their little girls. Oh- and I love Libby's jacket!

Kim

Anonymous said...

What a cute post! She is lucky to have a daddy that loves her sooo much. She looks so tiny next to him. Just adorable!

Heather said...

What fun! When are you going to lunch with me? I will take you to see Uncle Kent at the Railroad! I love you sweet little girl.

alison said...

oh erin, that little girl is just darling. what precious pictures and a sweet memory.

Eliza2006 said...

What a fun day! Maybe Libby will follow in her daddy's footsteps someday?

Tiffany

Leslie said...

Oh what a fun day! We love visiting daddy at work too and playing with all of the gadgets!Looks like Libby was having as much fun as daddy! Love her jacket by the way!

Jodee said...

There is nothing better than daddys with their daughters. So, so cute! I love Libby's jacket too!

Shana said...

Oh my Libby Mei is so beautiful and sweet! She and her daddy are quite a pair! Your blog is particularly beautiful as well!

Thanks so much for your well wishes, Erin! Means so much to me!

Hugs, Shana :)

Lori said...

Oh that is so sweet.
I love the "is that your blog?" line especially! :)

Dawn said...

What a wonderful way to spend lunch. Daddy's are so special. Love Libby's jacket too!