February 18, 2008

{I'M wiTh tHe BaNd!}

A few weeks ago, Tanner's band, "Laid Back & Loud" had a concert at a local barbeque joint. Tanner has played in this band for years, and we LOVE to hear them. They are friends at school as well--- all really fun and good kids. I think they are SO TALENTED! They can play many songs, and have gotten so that they sound really great. Tanner wrote a song in memory of James, which his band played at this concert. At the very end I ran up to the stage and sort of shoved Libby into Tanner's arms for a photo. He gave me a sheepish grin (maybe a bit embarrassed that his mom brought his little sister up for photos), but he went gamely along, and we got a very cute picture out of it! (Tanner is in the light blue shirt)

IMG_2333

IMG_2290

IMG_2277

IMG_2320

IMG_2278

IMG_2283

IMG_2311

IMG_2334


We love you Tanner! You ROCK!









9 comments:

alison said...

great pictures! i want to hear them!!!

laurel said...

How fun! My son who plays guitar was so jealous. He wants a band! Cute boys!!!!

Carrie said...

Davis' goal in life...(Keep practicing buddy!) I would love to hear the song Tanner wrote for James! He is amazing!

Leslie said...

Oh what a fun time! I will buy the cd when it comes out :)! How touching that he wrote a song about James!

Simply Me Art said...

Tanner Im Impressed. We are a house full of Music, my Hubby is a Drummer hoping my son will get the Music bug also.. you must be a Proud mom.

John & Michelle said...

Tell Tanner we will come out to support him when they tour (come to Chicago) and I love the picture with his little sister!!!
Michelle

Susan said...

Great job, Tanner! I want to hear you play! Great photos, Erin! Remember, you still need to call me.

Heather said...

Tanner I want your autograph, so when you become famous I can auction it off on ebay!
Love, Aunt Heather

3 Peanuts said...

That is so cute. He doesn't look to embarrassed. You can see how much fun those boys are having:)

Kim