skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"You had me at hello..."
~Jerry Maguire
My dear John... you are my one true love! I thank heaven that you are here to walk through life with me. (Twenty-four Valentine's Day celebrations together--& counting...!) XOXO, Erin
6 comments:
Happy Valentines Day to you both!
Hi! I just added a new post to my blog. It would mean so much if you could stop by and read it!
Thanks,
Michelle
Happy Valentines Day. Isn't it great to have such wonderful Valentines?!
So sweet! Hope you had a great day with all of your sweeties!
Tiffany
Erin,
I have seen your comments on several blogs I frequent lately and came over to yours for a visit. Wow. I am sitting here sobbing. Feeling so empty for you.
I am so sorry for your profound loss and celebrate your sweet daughter. I pray support from family, friends, and the great comforter provide extra measures of peace and strength when you need it.
God bless you and your family,
Lisa
That is really sweet. Happy Valentine's Day.
Kim
Post a Comment