“You don’t choose your family.
They are God’s gift to you,
As you are to them”
--Desmond Tutu
Our first moments after landing...oh, how I wish we had taken more pictures with the boys... but in all of the excitement, well.... here , James & Marshall grin at their new baby sister (Liz, my neice, is holding the camera)...


Home at last...James is in the green shirt, Tanner in the black, Marshall in the red. Grammy is behind me.















5 comments:
what a great day. its so good to see a happy family.
Can I tell you how beautiful you look in all of these pictures. You just look so happy and content. I love seeing the pictures of her and her brothers.
What a beautiful homecoming it was! I love your dresses for your last day in China, Myah wore the same pink tutu style for her red couch picture as well. Chances are I was following your site the week before we left, saw Libby in it and knew I had to have one! You all look so amazing after the long flight, I actually bought a make-up kit from the in-flight magazine so I would look a bit more presentable when we arrived home, it didn't work!
Erin I am so grateful you sent me the link to this website of yours. It is beautiful and I have loved reading the story of Libby unfold (again since I followed you on MAW). I have thought of you and your sweet family often since James' passing. It is such a joy to see all your sweet moments captured. I truly hope that all is well with you. I am so thankful for your sweet words of encouragement and prayers for Sarah. Her nighttime anxiety is some better and we are using some of your suggestions to help get through it. Still hoping that one day on a visit to SLC that I will have the privelege of meeting you.
With love,
Anna
Thank you for sharing your journey to Libby. This is a beautiful testament to your love for your daughter and your sons. I am so sorry to read about the loss of James.
Post a Comment