Erin, I remember the first time I saw these pictures as we anxiously waited for pictures each day from China! She is so beautiful. I remember thinking how happy you looked and how darling it was to see John with her snuggled into his chest asleep! What a journey!
I just found you! I love the Sadie Olive site and was thrilled to find you here, I followed you on your journey to China from the My Adoption Website journal. I recognized Libby's face and had to stop by. You have a beautiful story, I have to tell you, I cried when I ready your update, I am so sorry about the loss of your son. I am so thankful that Libby was able to meet him. Please feel free to stop by our site, we adopted Myah in June '06 from Hubei. I will be back! Leslie
Like Carrie, I remember when I saw these pictures for the first time. I cried....suprise, surprise. This blogspot has been so much fun. Libby looks great draped in pearls. Love, Tam
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
4 comments:
Erin, I remember the first time I saw these pictures as we anxiously waited for pictures each day from China! She is so beautiful. I remember thinking how happy you looked and how darling it was to see John with her snuggled into his chest asleep! What a journey!
She looks beautiful! I loved the pearl market too. But I didn't take a picture there.:( Great shots!
I just found you! I love the Sadie Olive site and was thrilled to find you here, I followed you on your journey to China from the My Adoption Website journal. I recognized Libby's face and had to stop by. You have a beautiful story, I have to tell you, I cried when I ready your update, I am so sorry about the loss of your son. I am so thankful that Libby was able to meet him. Please feel free to stop by our site, we adopted Myah in June '06 from Hubei. I will be back!
Leslie
Like Carrie, I remember when I saw these pictures for the first time. I cried....suprise, surprise. This blogspot has been so much fun. Libby looks great draped in pearls. Love, Tam
Post a Comment