February 5, 2008

{mEi Mei'S RoOm}

Libby'sroom mosaic

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow, that turned out so very cute! You are so good at this...what an incredibly darling room and decorations. You're not having fun having a girl..are you???

Eliza2006 said...

You have a blog! I'm so excited!!! I'll be checking in regularly! I LOVE Libby's room!!!

Tiffany

Eliza2006 said...

Also, just a tip...if you do blog owner approval, you can take away the secret code that you have to type to leave a comment.

laurel said...

Beautiful! Just like the one who sleeps there.

Leslie said...

This room is just beautiful, fit for a princess!

tammy said...

Erin, these have been so fun for me to look at! I loved the blog of China and the tender words that ended it. We love you! Tam

Susan said...

You really have the most classy taste! I love everything you do.

3 Peanuts said...

I love Libby's room. We have very similar taste. May I ask where you got her beautiful bed?

KIm

Lori said...

So pretty Erin~ we have Lulu the lamb too! :)