June 17, 2009
{PaNaMa!}
He opened the letter! Tanner has been called to the Panama, Panama City Mission! It was SO exciting... I was really nervous. I think it will be a great place for him. He leaves on October 28th. I am so tired. All of the emotion has finally caught up with me! We will post photos and video soon. Hopefully tomorrow. 'Night all...
Posted by
Erin
at
9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Congrats!!! This is a wonderful moment for you and your family!
Such exciting news! Congrats Tanner!
Janet
Oh so wonderful! Many years ago, my father was the mission president there when it was still part of the Costa Rica mission. I have many fond memories of traveling down there with my parents for zone conferences.
That is such great news Tanner! You are an awesome young Man! We wish you all the luck in the world. James would be so proud and thrilled for your opportunity to serve. xoxo
Congratulations Tanner!!!! Erin what a proud moment!!! (( Hugs ))
WOW!!! How totally cool! Congrats Tanner... PANAMA will be an awesome place to serve the Lord!
We are so excited for Tanner. What an amazing opportunity, and what an honor to be worthy to serve a mission.
Sooooo impressed with your family!!! The courage it takes to go on a mission amazes me. The Lord is proud, I am sure, as well as his sweet parents.
CONGRATULATIONS Tanner! How wonderful for him. What a courageous and bold new step for an amazing young man :)
Very exciting news! I look forward to following Tanner's adventures in Panama.
Get some rest!
Congratulations to Tanner!! I am so excited for you and your family:)
Wow!! Awesome. What an experience lies ahead!
Post a Comment