With the BBQ...I just sent a post on your blog. It is a adoption/bloggy bash. Passey's, Tiff, Denny and Joe, Jenning's, Circe, White's (they live in Alpine and just got home in Oct.), Lisa and Tate, Lisa from Georgia, Julie and Tess, Brown's, Jensen's and you have been invited. I think it will be great. We will start at 6:30 ish. Hope you can come if you are in town and feeling well!
Hi Erin, I have been following your blog for a while and just love it! Your family is beautiful. I am a member of the church, too. We have 4 biological children and one adopted from China also. We live close to Nashville TN. I wanted to ask you about your camera and what lens you use? I looked for an email on your profile but didn't see one so I thought I would just leave a comment and ask. I love your photos. You do a great job with them! You can either leave a comment back or email me @ msm4680@bellsouth.net Thank you so much! Heather
Hi Heather!! You are so kind. I am flattered! My camera is a Canon Rebel XT EOS, but I am saving for a Canon EOS 5D Mark ll. My lens is a Canon 85mm 1.4 Prime lens. Prime lenses give beautiful background softness. I also have a macro lens for close-ups, but I almost always use my 85mm. It takes a few days to get used to, but I LOVE it now!!! I have been taking photography classes, and I now think my old photos look pretty bad, but I am slowly learning, and switching to manual. Thanks for asking. The best to your family. We sure do have loads in common. Do you have a blog?
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
11 comments:
Erin -- love that photo -- what a great moment you caught there!
Janet
OH MY HECK!!! That is an amazing picture!
I love that photo! Did you build the birdhouse as well:)
I love birds! What a cool birdhouse and a charming little bird. What kind is he?
That is so cool. Can you come to the BBQ on the 10th at my house?
Perfect timing and great shot!
With the BBQ...I just sent a post on your blog. It is a adoption/bloggy bash. Passey's, Tiff, Denny and Joe, Jenning's, Circe, White's (they live in Alpine and just got home in Oct.), Lisa and Tate, Lisa from Georgia, Julie and Tess, Brown's, Jensen's and you have been invited. I think it will be great. We will start at 6:30 ish. Hope you can come if you are in town and feeling well!
Hi Erin,
I have been following your blog for a while and just love it! Your family is beautiful. I am a member of the church, too. We have 4 biological children and one adopted from China also. We live close to Nashville TN. I wanted to ask you about your camera and what lens you use? I looked for an email on your profile but didn't see one so I thought I would just leave a comment and ask. I love your photos. You do a great job with them! You can either leave a comment back or email me @ msm4680@bellsouth.net
Thank you so much!
Heather
Hi Heather!! You are so kind. I am flattered! My camera is a Canon Rebel XT EOS, but I am saving for a Canon EOS 5D Mark ll. My lens is a Canon 85mm 1.4 Prime lens. Prime lenses give beautiful background softness. I also have a macro lens for close-ups, but I almost always use my 85mm. It takes a few days to get used to, but I LOVE it now!!! I have been taking photography classes, and I now think my old photos look pretty bad, but I am slowly learning, and switching to manual. Thanks for asking. The best to your family. We sure do have loads in common. Do you have a blog?
This is too cute! What a great picture.
Hope everyone is well and hope to see you this week:)
Post a Comment