Beautiful pictures with grandma. Libby looks secure and happy!
I didn't get to see your previous post until now. It is still heartbreaking to think of all the children affected by the earthquake. How many are still lost or without adequate food or medical supplies. I also have been thinking of our daughter this past week and wondering how life might have been different and how it is different for so many children from her province. Beautiful post.
I love the pictures in Hawaii- what a fun time with Grandma. I just found your blog and want to tell you what a beautiful family you have. Thank you for sharing.
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
6 comments:
Can I just say.....a grandma sporting snorkling equipment is just alright in my book!!!
Those pictures are so sweet I can hardly stand it!!!
Can grandma take me to Hawaii this year? Darling, darling! You do so many fun things as a family!
Darling pictures. I make my pictures big in photobucket in the editing window. Call me and I can walk you through it. Love you.
Erin, I tagged you for a meme...and Can you e-mail me your address, please?
Thank you!
Beautiful pictures with grandma. Libby looks secure and happy!
I didn't get to see your previous post until now. It is still heartbreaking to think of all the children affected by the earthquake. How many are still lost or without adequate food or medical supplies. I also have been thinking of our daughter this past week and wondering how life might have been different and how it is different for so many children from her province. Beautiful post.
I love the pictures in Hawaii- what a fun time with Grandma. I just found your blog and want to tell you what a beautiful family you have. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment