Hi Erin, I found your blog through Kim at Three Peanuts. I love it and you are an excellent and honest writer!
I also was so excited to find your blog because I met you once! We were in Poipou Beach, Kauai outside of a swimming suit shop. I approached you because you were with Libby and I recognized you all from your other adoption site. I watched your journey to China. When I met you we were still waiting to get our daughter; we have her now and she is awesome.
Anyway, when I met you, you told me about your son James. I was REALLY saddened by your loss and could feel your pain that day. I never stopped thinking about you. I have always wondered how you were doing.
It is so nice to see what a loving and close family you have, and how you have all helped each other get through this tragic and horribly sad event. It must be so hard to chronicle, but so brave of you. I just pray you are finding comfort in his wonderful memory.
Little Libby is so darling and I am so happy you found each other through adoption.
Your story and family have really touched my heart!
Much love, Lisa in Denver (Mother of Lily and Jack) watson_4@comcast.net
Hmmmm.....I recognize such "work"! When do they outgrow that, by the way??? My husband (and I love him dearly) could STILL leave a trail of destruction to rival Miss Libbys!! :-)
Your family, as always, brought a smile to my face.
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
12 comments:
This is the constant state of my house!
Cute little scrunched up nose!
Tiffany
That is so cute! Love the look on her face. It's as almost if she is saying, "I dare you to stop me." What a doll
This brought a huge grin to my face!! Aren't these little ones just feisty and full of zest. Little tornadoes!!
That picture is soooo cute! This could easily be our house too! We have a 19 month old tornado!
Love it and I'm just so happy to see ANY messes at your house...Bowen would be proud! Love the picture Libby...Show your mom what girls are made of!
The top pictures of Libby is so cute! Got to love the messes toddlers make.
Oh too funny~ looks like my Elliot was there! :0
Hi Erin,
I found your blog through Kim at Three Peanuts. I love it and you are an excellent and honest writer!
I also was so excited to find your blog because I met you once! We were in Poipou Beach, Kauai outside of a swimming suit shop. I approached you because you were with Libby and I recognized you all from your other adoption site. I watched your journey to China. When I met you we were still waiting to get our daughter; we have her now and she is awesome.
Anyway, when I met you, you told me about your son James. I was REALLY saddened by your loss and could feel your pain that day. I never stopped thinking about you. I have always wondered how you were doing.
It is so nice to see what a loving and close family you have, and how you have all helped each other get through this tragic and horribly sad event. It must be so hard to chronicle, but so brave of you. I just pray you are finding comfort in his wonderful memory.
Little Libby is so darling and I am so happy you found each other through adoption.
Your story and family have really touched my heart!
Much love,
Lisa in Denver (Mother of Lily and Jack)
watson_4@comcast.net
I am so glad to see that someone else's house looks just like mine. I feel much better. What a sweet face.
Darcy McMurray
McMurraymania.blogspot.com
Boy oh boy, I am sure glad I am not the only one whose house looks like that! It always looks like a tornado went through! She looks so determined!
They are so curious aren't they!? I wish I could tolerate the mess like the kids do.
Hmmmm.....I recognize such "work"! When do they outgrow that, by the way??? My husband (and I love him dearly) could STILL leave a trail of destruction to rival Miss Libbys!! :-)
Your family, as always, brought a smile to my face.
Kate
Post a Comment