March 18, 2008

{It'S a JoLLy HoLiDaY wiTH LiBbY}

We are on vacation in Arizona! It is beautiful and we really are having a great time! Yesterday, we decided to spend a few hours at the zoo...


IMG_3060

IMG_3093

Eeeew...

IMG_3092

"sump-ming" smells bad! (Libby really does say this all the time!)

IMG_3114

But when she found out she could groom the goats with a brush...

IMG_3109

...well, the stench was a small price to pay!

IMG_3112

You look so pretty little goat!

IMG_3122

This un-retouched photo depicts only a fraction of the RAW,
UNBRIDLED excitement with which
the boys approached this outing!

IMG_3046

Honestly... cows? At the zoo?

IMG_3068

This orangutan inspired Libby...

IMG_3078

to make her monkey face.

IMG_3051

And finally, off to the pool!

13 comments:

laurel said...

The picture of your boys, literally cracked me up! That is funny. Glad you are all having a nice time. I think goats stink too...Libby is right on there!

Dawn said...

OOH Warm Arizona sounds wonderful!! Libby looks so cute with the goat...I have to say my favorite picture is of your boys...it just cracked me up...texting, head in shirt...it looked like a picture I would have taken:) Enjoy your time away!!

Anonymous said...

What darling pics. of Libby! I needed a laugh tonight. Thanks for sharing and hope the boys had more fun at the pool. Looks like sunny warm weather. Have a great spring break and Happy Easter.
Love, Dale LID 5/24/06

alison said...

i was srolling down the screen looking at all the fun at the zoo and had to laugh out loud when i got to the shot of the boys on the benches. good sports. sweet family. darling libby.

Anna B. said...

I laughed out loud big time at this! Sounds like you ALL are having a grand time. We are headed your way this coming week for spring break. Any chance to see/meet you?

Kate said...

Oh my...the unbridled excitement....the electricity was just jumping off of the screen! What a fabulous picture of your boys...classic!!

Libby is just darling...I love her monkey face...just precious!

Hope your family is having a most wonderful time and thanks for sharing the great pictures!

Kim said...

I've been followng your site for a couple months now and just had to post on this one.

Boy when I saw the pic's of your boy's I had to take a double look. I thought it was my three sons! Good to know we don't ever travel this journey alone.

Enjoy your vacation!

Leslie said...

Oh I laughed out loud at this post. I can totally feel the vibe of your fun day at the zoo. The boys just cracked me up, I have seen that look before! So glad there was a pool at then end of the day! I bet that perked them up! Have a fun time,enjoy that weather!

The Kemps said...

Oh Erin! It sounds like everyones having a great time :) I love the pictures of your boys, so funny! we love you -Liz

Sheri said...

I'm still laughing at the picture of the boys! I can so see my boys doing the same thing. What good sports, though. Glad you're having a great time.

Carrie said...

That is so cute and so funny about the boys going along on the zoo trip...That's what happens when you have "older" and "young" kids in the same family! You gotta love it! What fun! Carrie

3 Peanuts said...

Just catching up here.. Love the monkey face:)

Kim

Heather said...

The boys picture at the zoo is really one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!! Having two teenage boys myself, I can relate! Boys...you are troopers to have a zoo outing with your little sister.