February 11, 2008

{VaLeNtiNe cooKiEs wiTh gRammY}


Our adorable Grammy came over to help us get ready for Valentine's Day. We spent an afternoon in our basement with frosting, cupcakes, cookies, & sprinkles. The kids always have so much fun with her... & she has fun with them, too!




IMG_2412

IMG_2437

IMG_2372

IMG_2534

IMG_2377

IMG_2384

IMG_2392

IMG_2419

IMG_2486

IMG_2492

IMG_2491

8 comments:

laurel said...

How wonderful! Everyone looks so happy and in love with each other. Its good moments like that, that make a mother's day.

Carrie said...

So fun! Fun to see those BIG boys playing in the kitchen. Fun to see your charming adorable basement kitchen. Fun to see Libby love all the attention and Fun to see the darling matching aprons on Grammy and Libby! - FUN!

alison said...

your basement is adorable! i have never been down there before. these are awesome pictures. so fun for me to se JW! I haven't seen any pics of him sense he has been home, and little Libby has grown so much. I love her head of hair.

what a fun grammy and memory.

Leslie said...

Oh Erin, how adorable! I want to come too!!! I don't know what I love the most, Grandma, Libby, the boys, yummy cupcakes or the adorable kitchen in your basement! I LOVE them all! Little Libby is so sweet!

Jodee said...

Love the pictures with Grammy!

Susan said...

That looks so fun!

3 Peanuts said...

I loved that whole post, Libby, grammy, the boys, the cookies and your kitchen---all beautiful

Bridget said...

So sweet. I love the pictures with Grammy - it looks like a perfect day!