February 11, 2008

{LittLe LoVe in ValeNtiNe jaMMiEs}

mosaic5806222

9 comments:

John & Michelle said...

So thankful to have found your blog! Know that God's grace is sufficients for all our trials. I will keep you in my prayers!
~Michelle

Carrie said...

Oh so cute! What a sweet Valentine! Hey, where did you find the 3x3 mosaic...share! I love it!

Jodee said...

Love the Valentine's Day PJs!

Anonymous said...

She is just darling. So glad to see Libby so healthy and happy now! Seems as though she is your angel on earth and you are hers. I admire the strength you both have. Take good care. -Dale (waiting to be a mom)

laurel said...

That is just too cute for words!

Leslie said...

Love those jammies! What a sweet valentine you have there!

Lisa and Tate said...

What a cute little sweetie in her Valentine's Jammies!!! I just love the traditions of making heart shaped sugar cookies. What a great memory to make with Grammy.

Lisa

Susan said...

She is getting so grown up! She really is changing into a little lady lately.

Heather said...

Libby you are so silly! You are always full of surprises!! Happy Valentines Day...we love you.