January 28, 2008

{JuNe 11, 2oo6: ThE dAy LiBby mEi WaS bLeSseD}

"It's a girl...a little beauty,
an angel, and I'm
madly in love with her."
---Henry Miller


IMG_0571

IMG_0570

IMG_0573

Libby Mei & a few of her sweet cousins (looking lovely in their dresses from China!): Eliza, Megan, Chloe, & Claire.
They love her (& each other) so much!

IMG_0543

IMG_0544

IMG_0545

IMG_0549

IMG_0550

IMG_0551

John & Libby with Grandpa John...
who was already smitten with his newest baby grandaughter!






7 comments:

Carrie said...

What a blessing it is to have our little children taken in the arms of their fathers and given blessings using the Holy Priesthood...I am in awe every time this powerful authority is used!

Anna B. said...

Oh Erin she is just beautiful! How many days were you home before the blessing? The Priesthood is such a gift!

Eliza2006 said...

I love Libby's dress!

Tiffany

Leslie said...

What a beautiful day and celebration for your beautiful little girl!

laurel said...

What a great day. Love her dress and her family.

3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful celebration!! I also collect whit pitchers (I noticed them in the background). Love libby's dress.

3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful celebration!! I also collect whit pitchers (I noticed them in the background). Love libby's dress.