"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
6 comments:
You're blogging again! Hooray!
I am SO SO SO excited about the new baby on the way! What a lucky little boy to be joining your wonderful family.
Love the pictures of Libby with the new puppy. Both of them are precious! And Libby's dress is exquisite.
I have MISSED you. Welcome back! {Hugs}
A beautiful image. Really the kind of photograph I could stare at for hours. Thank you for sharing.
So glad to see you back to blogging!!! Libby has grown so much in a year. And the puppy is ADORABLE.
Congrats on soon-to-be grandparents! How exciting...
What a great picture. I love Idaho. That is a great place. (I am from there.)
Just checked in and so glad to see you back!
Libby sure has grown and is so beautiful.
I was a MAW mom back when you aopted her.
Our site was "Bringing Home Samantha"
You can find us now at www.prayingadamhome.blogspot.com.
Happy blogging!
Blessings,
Jennifer
Such a classic, love it!
Post a Comment