Erin, You do such a good job at making things special for your family! Look at those baskets!!! They are picture perfect! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
I adore your Easter collage. Libby is just dear...and oh so smiley and happy. You have a wonderful family and your strength and perseverance is so inspiring to me personally. I hope that you had a most blessed Easter.
I know this likely isn't the most appropriate post to make this comment on, but I just wanted to say that I just came across your blog from the comments you made at a dear friends blog recently. I am really touched by your family story. So many ups and downs in such a short time. I can see God is working in your family and that has got to bring you great peace. Your daughter is so adorable and looks so happy with your family. It brings me hope for our own adoption as we wait. Thank you.
Libby is the cutest Easter Bunny ever! (The boys come in a close second!) Love the headbands! What cute baskets and what fun family memories! Love you guys! Carrie and BoBo
"You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." --Walter Schirra Sr.
"Remember when you go into the world to keep your eyes and ears wide open. And be kind. Love one another. Take care of each other. Tell the truth. Always do your best. Listen to the big people and the little people. Explore new paths and have fun. Know that you are loved like crazy. Give thanks for all your blessings. Above all else, love and you will do wonderful things in this world." ~ Rebecca Puig
13 comments:
Erin,
You do such a good job at making things special for your family! Look at those baskets!!! They are picture perfect! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Tiffany
Happy Easter to you! Libby looks so happy...so do the boys!
Happy Easter. Don't you just love the colors of Spring?
I adore your Easter collage. Libby is just dear...and oh so smiley and happy. You have a wonderful family and your strength and perseverance is so inspiring to me personally. I hope that you had a most blessed Easter.
Love your Easter collage! The baskets look perfect on the steps! Love Libby's outfit too!
I know this likely isn't the most appropriate post to make this comment on, but I just wanted to say that I just came across your blog from the comments you made at a dear friends blog recently.
I am really touched by your family story. So many ups and downs in such a short time. I can see God is working in your family and that has got to bring you great peace.
Your daughter is so adorable and looks so happy with your family. It brings me hope for our own adoption as we wait. Thank you.
Libby is the cutest Easter Bunny ever! (The boys come in a close second!) Love the headbands! What cute baskets and what fun family memories! Love you guys! Carrie and BoBo
Love Libby's dress! Also like the pictures of everyone, including the grandparents, in bunny ears. So fun!
I love Libby's dress and your beautiful collage of your Easter Celebration!
You all look so happy!
Much Love,
Lisa Watson in Denver
Looks like your family had a wonderful Easter.
I adorde ALL these pictures! I especially love Grammy and Grandpa Bob in bunny ears~ darling!
Love the Easter Bunny ears!
Oh it looks like a wonderful Easter, Erin!!!
Kim
May I add you to my blog favorites? Maybe I already have?
Post a Comment