February 4, 2008

{Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love... Romans 12:10}









































10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post warms my heart. To see pictures of your boys loving life and each other is heart warming. I'm sorry for your lose. Please keep sharing and healing. You are in my prayers. Donna from Alabama

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you. Donna from Alabama

Anna B. said...

I love seeing the life shared with this incredible Band of Brothers. Surely their sweet and loving mother showed the way for them.

Leslie said...

Oh Erin, I am mush. :( We are a family that has seen many tragedies, and this post just reminds me of the love of a family and how the loss of a loved one remains in your hearts forever. You are never the same, but are so grateful for the times that God granted you to share with each other. I will say a special prayer today for James' siblings, you have such a beautiful family.
His obituary was beautifully written as well.

alison said...

these little boy pictures are so sweet! thanks for giving me a glimpse into these tender years. they grow so, so fast!

Shea said...

Erin, your posts are very poignant and touch my heart. You're remembering James in a beautiful way. I can't even begin to comprehend the pain that you're still feeling, but I thank you for sharing your story. You remind me to appreciate each day, and appreciate all the normal moments. What a beautiful family you have.

laurel said...

You are so blessed to have boys who love each other. Their love is eternal.

Carrie said...

Erin, It's shocking how fast our children grow. What special memories you must have as you look at these pictures of your boys. What treasures!

Susan said...

Beautiful pictures and handsome boys!

Bridget said...

Such handsome boys! You can just see in the pictures how close they are. I have a heavy heart when reading about James. I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Your posts about him are so sweet and loving. He sounds like a perfect son, a devoted friend and a wonderful person.

(Sorry - I have probably filled your e-mail with all of my comments on your posts).Take Care.